How To Pick The Best 3-Page Argumentative Essay Topics
Composing a 3-page argumentative essay isn’t as complicated as you think. Indeed, when you are composing this type of paper, you will need to be mindful and be sure to choose your stand. At the time you have decided which position to take, then, you will need to justify it. Take into consideration that when you already have the right subject matter, it surely becomes quite simple.
In actuality, the main challenge here is choosing what topic to write about. You cannot pick a subject that comes with strong viewpoint since you will be required to provide well-founded points. However, if you choose a fresh subject on which point of views are divided, then, you can introduce fresh points and you can hope to transfigure the perspective of the reader.
What is more, if you make the reader change his or her viewpoint, then, this clearly conveys that you have completed an outstanding argumentative essay. When it comes to composing this type of piece, always keep in mind that the more debatable the subject matter is, the better it will be for contestable purposes. Needless to say, nothing is better than an intense discussion over something controversial as this greatly aids wearisome minds to work.
Make sure that you leave the readers with an influential perspective when they read your work. Arguments as well as disputes are more likely to emerge when there is an exceptional debatable subject matter for deliberation. It is worth mentioning to consider that a good debate has the capability to stimulate mixed emotions some of which may be inherent and inimical feelings towards a specific issue.
Below are a few prompts to consider when choosing the subject to write:
- • Do you think mobile phones can be used as useful educational tools these days?
- • Do you think that today’s generation is taking too many inconsequential photos?
- • What is the best approach to hamper online bullying?
- • What appropriate age should a child be allowed to handle smart phones?
- • Which sport should be taught to children and which ones should not?
- • Is death penalty the best solution to inhibit the rapid increase of crime rates in many nations?
- • What criteria should play the most pivotal role when deciding whether a student is qualified for scholarship or not?
- • Is plastic surgery a good and risk-free option for those who wish to improve the way they look?
- • Do you think digital books are much better and more reliable than paper books?
- • Is social network making people more aloof and solitary?