Good Compare And Contrast Essay Topics For Middle School
There are many genres of essays. You have to work hard to get to know all of them. You at least need to have a good idea about all of it so that you can write whatever you have been asked for. Other than genres there are some typical diploma examination where are needed to write extended essays.
You need to think a lot about all that you can do to come up with a successful and good write up. You have to think what kind of information should be given and where to be given. There is a perfect timing for each and everything in this world.
Compare and contrast essay are quiet easy to write if you have the perfect knowledge to write the same while you are in middle school. You need to basically take two topics both from the similar field like two books of a single author or may be two films of an actor, and then you have to talk about the basic difference and similarities in it. You have to judge it and place it in front of your readers.
Good compare and contrast essay topics for middle school:
Middle school compare and contrast write up are quite niece and easy to work on. Let us see some of the examples on those topics:
- What are your thoughts about Halloween party to prom night party?
- What are your thoughts about your best friend and archenemy?
- Taking weeds and smelling flowers- similar or different?
- What are your thoughts about slave insurrection and communism?
- A president and a person who is homeless- how do you contrast them and compare them?
- From being a snob to being a heartthrob- explain?
- Is poverty and paranoia connected?
- What was the role of Christopher Columbus then and is it similar to today’s astronauts?
- Write an essay differentiating about school bullies and dictators?
- What are your thoughts about cold war and other wars?
- What are your thoughts about the spiritual sermon in churches and the political party speeches?
- What do you think about the differences and similarities between world war 1 and world war 2?
- Hurricanes and blizzards are both destructive. How to judge them?
- The decade you live in and the decade that has passed. Explain.
- The decade that you live in and the decades that will be coming- explain?
- John Denver or John Lennon which one is your favourite and why?