Picking Up Strong Cause And Effect Essay Topics About Health
Choosing a good essay topic for a cause and effect essay on health can be a little challenging but writing the paper can be a lot of fun. This is a very informative type of paper and warrants you to provide the evidence that event A caused event B and therefore B was a direct effect of A.
A strong topic therefore has strong evidence in its favor. Here are some ideas you can use to form your own unique topic for your paper.
- What effects do increasing amounts of pesticides have on our health?
- What are the causes of type II diabetes in children age 2 – 12?
- What effects does smoking cessation have after 10 years without a cigarette?
- What effects does pollution have on the health of coastal dwelling communities?
- What causes myopia to develop later in life?
- What causes a child to be born with a cleft lip but not cleft palate?
- What are the effects of maternal addictions on the unborn child?
- What causes polydactyly in humans?
- What are the health effects of stress overload?
- What are the health effects of obesity?
- What are the causes of obesity?
- What are the effects of being addicted to soda drinks?
- What are the effects of emotional problems on a person’s immune system?
- What are the causes of breast cancer in girls under 30 years old?
- Does emotional eating cause poor digestion?
- What are the causes of anorexia and bulimia?
- What effects does infidelity have on marriage?
- Does ozone cause chronic asthma?
- Does high blood pressure cause increased risks of heart attack?
- Does obesity cause joint problems?
- Does marketing fast food to children cause the rates of childhood obesity to rise?
Remember to do adequate research on your topic. You may find the cause and effect relationship to be more complicated and detailed than you originally thought. In case your topic is too broad, you may want to select a smaller portion of your general topic to write about. For example, what are the causes of obesity may be too general to cover in one paper. There are many valid causes. You may want to narrow this down further by selecting a topic such as what are the causes of childhood obesity in the inner city communities?
What makes your topic strong is being narrow enough to cover fully within the scope of your paper.