The Top Ten Creative Essay Topics For Middle School Students
Writing a creative essay is really simple if you have the imagination. You will need to come up with interesting facts and information that can be incorporated in your essay. Choosing a topic is most difficult. Here are a few prompts that will help you come up with a good topic for your paper.
List of interesting topics for your creative essay:
- The most interesting and creative title would be your own autobiography. You can write some of your own experiences in your own words. You can also create a fictional character and write about the things you wish you had done.
- If you have a pet you can write a paper on it. Animals are a huge part of our daily life and you can write on your daily interaction with your pet and how you think the pet sees the world. You can write a brief first person account of your pet.
- If you are interested in history then you can write a paper where you interact with a historical figure. Write about all the questions you would ask Abraham Lincoln if you could interact with him for a few hours.
- When you are in middle school, your days can seem like an adventure depending on what you are doing. You can write about one such adventurous day you have spend.
- A paper on how you learnt to ride a bike will also be interesting.
- Time travel can be an interesting concept especially for students of middle school. So if you had a time machine which era would you visit and what do you expect to see there.
- If you could go back in time and stop one incident ever from happening, what would it be?
- People oriented essays do not require much effort because all you have to do is describe that person. However if you have to write on your relation with that person, it can get interesting and there are so many possibilities. You can write on the one person from school you hate most and what has made you hate that person.
- If you had a chance to be one character from a book for a whole day, which one would you choose and why?
- If you have taken a vacation, you can always write about it. Describing new and alien countryside or cities will require a lot of creativity but make sure you use your own words.