Exciting Narrative Essay Topic Ideas For College Students
College students are at a learning level where they are supposed to be able to think and reason in a different manner as compared to some of their peers. When you get to this level, everything is advanced and before you know it, you are actually discussing issues of a magnanimous proportion than you might have ever thought possible. One of the things that you need to be ready for is writing a narrative. There are some really good narrative essay topics that you can think about. All of these will go so far in helping you realize the best there is to your work. You need to prove to your teachers that you have what it takes to finish the task, and to make it one of the best they will ever mark.
Given that consideration, the following are some good ideas that you can think about for your narrative:
- - Picture yourself as an inventor from back in the day and you are about to create something that would come on to improve the world as we know it today. What would you invent, and how would you advance it to help make the world a better place?
- - Imagine you were to become president for a month, what are some of the things that you would do differently from other presidents before you?
- - If you were to take one of the current automobiles and redesign it to fit your needs and then release it into the market as an elite model, which one would it be, and what would you do to it?
- - You have been given the opportunity to design your life as perfectly as you would want it to be. Discuss some of the things that would not miss in your idea of a perfect life. Explain how you would make this a reality and make it better for everyone else too.
- - Discuss one of the most important accomplishments that you have ever had in your life. Explain how this has gone on to improve your life and make it better than it was before
- - There are lessons that you learn in life without even knowing it. Take kindergarten school for example. Look back and discuss any relevant lessons that prepared you for college during that time
- - Everyone gets bored and finds a way out. Describe some of the things that you normally do to overcome this.